You are cordially invited to join Us For The 2022 Golf Outing.
All Proceeds Benefit The Lee & Aidan McMahon Foundation in their support of Hospice Care Network and American Liver Foundation in loving memory of Lee McMahon and Aidan McMahon and The Clark Gillies Foundation.
Middle Island Country Club | Saturday, August 13, 2022
Saturday | August 13, 2022
Saturday, August 13, 2022
The Middle Island Country Club
275 Yaphank Middle Island Road Middle Island NY 11953
Contact Kim Chura: email@example.com
or call: 631-979-1111
Schedule of Events
11:00 a.m. Bag Drop/Registration
11:30 a.m. Tee Off Lunch
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception/Open Bar
Hand Rolled Cigars, Award Presentations, Raffles/Silent/Live Auction, Sports Memorabilia, Golf Equipment
Honoring the Life of Lee & Aidan McMahon
The Lee & Aidan McMahon Foundation was founded by the McMahon brothers, Mike, Joe and Tom, in loving memory of their mother Lee McMahon, who passed away from brain cancer in 1999 and Aidan McMahon, beloved son of Joseph, who passed away in 2002 at 13 months of age from biliary atresia, and complications from liver disease.
Consider yourself “on the list” because we are friends, or perhaps you have either attended and generously sponsored our events in the past or maybe you are due to come to one. I guarantee, you will not be disappointed:
1. Come play golf. Get a foursome or 2, or just you. 2. If you can’t/don’t play golf, join us for cocktails and dinner. Gourmet food, premium drinks and, as I am told every year, excellent raffles and auctions.
3. Sponsorships: Look at the attached opportunities to support the event and the organizations we are giving to with some gracious, well-deserved recognition.
4. Journal ads: The lost art of letter writing comes alive in our journals. Show how much you care with words of support, pictures and/or promote your business. We can even make a personalized ad for you.
5. Donate items and gift certificates towards our raffles and auctions.
6. Tee signs! Reach our golfers as a business or personal sponsor. Add a message of support to the course. We encourage you to keep the sign as a memento of your generosity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks, Pat McCarthy